Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tour De Cure...training ride awakes the sleeping rider within!!!



Ok, so the first thing I can say is YES, I'm alive. Second well, I owe you folks a great big apology & gratitude for nudging me to get back into Blog mode. Spent this past winter coaching snowboarding at a local resort near by. As you can imagine being on snow six days a week...well last thing I wanted to do was ride a bike. (yep never thought you would hear those words spoken).

True is this blog was something all together that I was going to stop doing, I felt it really was a waste of everyones time. Then it occurred to me... if I'm not spatter out all of this useless bullshit week to week etc...then people that really care won't keep reading it. Funny thing is people are intriguing creatures of habit, they keep coming back for more. Well more, meaning..more insight, more helpful & insightive information. Which is where I come in. I'm just like most of you out there, I have my ups & downs...I have my personal highs, and yes the lows as well.I have my opinions & preferences, which may not always sync with yours btw. It's just the way it is quite honestly.

You can tell yourself that your not going to be bothered by what I have to say..truth is I need you. Yep. sounds crazy right, I'm constantly thinking of different ways I can stay connect to my audience out there. Most of my close friends will tell you....give this kid a mirror and a micro phone and hes good to go for weeks. At any rate...I'm really sorry for being such a horse's ass an not keeping up with this blog. Yes I was busy, and busy and busy who insn't right?..well that's all fine and good but.... no blogs were happening!!!

You want it you got it...I'm back on the bike for the first time in weeks, thanks to a good friend of mine by the name of Tom Deroller for the push (took a pretty intense crash in the snowboard park almost a month ago). Feeling much better, lead a local Tour De Cure ride for some friends..felt really good to give for a change. I like it and want to deff. do more.

 Really pumped on my new gig, I work for Biznetix , really cool local company that's doing some neat stuff with web design etc. Also, I'm super stoked to be riding for the folks over at TryonBike...all you ROC local peeps please be sure to stop into their new 150 N. Winton location!! More to come thanks agian for the feedback..see you on the trail!!

~BikeGuy


No comments:

Post a Comment