Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Getting the "Stoke" back....

I often find that once in a while in my action packed life taking some much needed down time is good. I recently have come off of a week rest/break and feel like a million bucks. Not for nothing but it just gave me that much needed recharge to remember exactly what's importan. LOL...spending quality time with the family no doubt is KEY!!! The other main thing is to reconnect with your sport..."ok,so why do I love doing this so much again?"Bottom...line each of us can benefit from a break now &t hen. I'm very much looking forward to doing some more cycling...especially come cx season.Fall here in upstate hands down is my favorite time of the year to be out there pedaling. So with that being said I hope everyone is having an excellent season...let's a promise to help each other keep the "stoke" and never forget how fun riding is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment