Saturday, July 29, 2023

Are You Ready ?

Hey there.

Time and time again I tried to figure out a way to get my voice out there. Today a I sit in from of my PC and want to reconnect with a community I have almost but forgotten. What happened? Well a Marriott of life changes to say the least. Some of us are rather adapt to keeping up with the Jones, and some not so much. Here I am just tapping away waiting for that right direction of my life to kick in. I'm happy, I'm satisfied life is definitely been good to me. Or have I been cheating myself? 

One of the things that I'm striving to get better at is letting go. Letting go of anger, frustration...all things that I have NO control over that have been literally crippling my life, my relationships, and most importantly my family. I guess it's the small things that you do each day that matter. Taking a series of small steps each day to better yourself. Self improvement , self healing...One of my favorite quotes: "There are plenty of obstacles in your path, don't let yourself be one of them.." 

I don't ever recall saying that I was perfect, shit I have plenty if issues and we all know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment