Thursday, January 19, 2012

Balance Bikes...yes they work !!!

When it came to learning how to ride a bike back in the day for myself....I learned the hard way.

Can not count how many times I flipped the bars or wadded myself up. While working as an account manager with Cannondale Bicycle Corp. a few years back I first ran into FirstBIKE.

Really dig thier down to earth focus...plain simple products that deliver. If your a cycling parent or even simply want to get your child riding safely choose FirstBIKE. The other great thing I wanted to point out...there's such a demand for this product it's almost impossible to find them used. A family buys one moves it up through the ranks...them "passes the savings along". Either way please check em' out really cool folks just dialed in the new Facebook page. I encourage you to take sometime an learn more about the benefits of choosing a FirstBIKE product. Well worth your invesment, time , and satisfaction.

Thanks for stopping by to check my blog, be well !!

FirstBIKE USA Launches US Distribution of a Premium Toddler Balance Bike

Jonah D.

No comments:

Post a Comment