Thursday, January 5, 2012

Getting the "Mojo"

After I hit the forty-somethings keeping up a regular fitness routine fell way off the back. Let's face life happens plain and simple. The bike ride that you could not live with out goes away. Running even if it's a brisk trot seems worthless. I don't know about you but...if I'm not spendign time working on staying in shape I feel like crap.

Had an excellent phone call with a good friend of mine...I was blown away to find out the we were both in the same boat. Always trying to find time to get a work out in but no time to do it. As I look back on 2011...surrounding my self with the most optimal friends was a feeble effort on my part.

This year I'm going to make my goal to surround myself with those that are like minded. Motivated, disciplined, supportive, determined, passionate...reliable. It's not easy find these folks quite honestly...but if you work hard enough you'll find them. Bottom line get these folks on some kind of call, txt, or e-mail list and go nuts.

Hey, I'm not sayin ditch your old buddies or friends, I'm saying think more wisely about the company you choose to surround yourself daily. Have an excellent day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment