Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hestra
Hestra 

Product Test: Hestra XCR Heli Gloves

As many of you know I love to snowboard!!  But seriously though having a solid pair of gloves is key. Being a seasoned snow sports professional, I can not compromised on my gear. Bring on the Hestra XCR Heli Gloves, these are with out a doubt the best I've ever owned. From coaching to teaching, grooming, and even hot lapping the park these gloves have game. I can tell that from warmth to durability, Hestra has is going on. A lot of folks refuse to spend top dollar on gloves, but again I have had these gloves for over eight seasons and with out a doubt will be buying another pair !! Bottom line you get what you pay for. When the temps dropped to the negative extremes all I did was add a pair of glove liners which made those bitter days a cake walk. Generally speaking these gloves have a slight "articulation" which means thay are not exactly snowboard friendly out of the box. How ever after a few seasons of riding ...worked like a champ. What I really like is the easy to use cuff cinch..makes taking gloves on and off easy. All day long if you want the best when it comes to gloves the choice for me, Hestra. Hope you found value, good luck have and excellent season and feel free to drop me a line if you have and questions comments etc.

Hestra XCR Heli Gloves
Hestra XCR Heli Gloves

Happy Trails !! ~Jonah D.

No comments:

Post a Comment