Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cool weather assault gear....

One thing I know for sure...having a ballistic cool weather riding jacket is a must. I have been beta testing the Phantom jacket from Gore. This garment offers everything the discerning cool weather rider needs to stay warm & dry. For me there's no question anything that has the Gore on it is going to be solid. The Phantom jacket has proven to me it's always ready for action!!! One obvious clutch feature...zip off sleeves, biggest difference the additional "sleeves". Bottom line this piece has the added bonus of warmth once you have converted the garment to a faux-vest. Well worth the dime I say...especially around here in the unexpected Upstate riding weather conditions. Now get out there and RIDE!!


Bike Guy

1 comment:

  1. Gang, there was a mix up in posts...the above shown jacket "Phantom" is actually the correct piece I'm referring to. My apologies about the confusion.

    Bike Guy

    ReplyDelete