Friday, November 26, 2010

Trail-Run a go go !!!

Alot of running, turkey trotting chit chat going on...good stuff!!!

 Glad so many of you folks came out to support the cause. I see that quite a few of  the local Turkey Trot / Run events had an insane showing (numbers wise) of folks coming out to run!
 Very motivating people nice job!

 When it comes to this time of the season I usually migrate to trail running. The Adidas Ad-Star's are my kicks of choice. These trail taming beasts are like having a set of studded Nokian winter tires on your feet!!! The fit of the shoe I feet is very generous for those of you with a mid wide foot. Decent level of support / impact cushion yet not over the top. Stop by your local run pro shop and check em out!!! So even if you have never considered running "off-road" check em out...I feel you won't be dissatisfied.

Bike Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment