Saturday, November 27, 2010

Nutritional game plans???

When it comes to after ride recovery & keeping the good old achy cement leg's away...I use Accelsport Endurox R4.Decent tasting, there's a wide variety of flavors...very easy on the stomach. Depending on the work out / effort I sometimes will add a scoop or two Whey protein. Another great secret...get your self a smoothie maker. You can add your favorite berries & fruits etc. Nice trick I learned from a fellow competitor was to toss in a few frozen coffee ice cubes.

Another solid recovery product I have also had decent results with Hammer Nutrition Recovertie. This particular product comes in a variety of decent flavors and stomach friendly as well.


These are a few nutritional products that have found helpful aiding with both recovery & performance. Anyone else care to share some product success stories?? Your feed back & comments would be excellent!!
Thanks in advance for your time & stopping by to read my blog!! 


Bike Guy

2 comments:

  1. I've had the best luck with Recoverite. Love Hammer Nutrition products. Their HEED energy drink is my favorite because it's not too sweet.

    For recovery, the Recoverite got expensive, so I started making my own by buying bulk containers of maltodextrin, bulk whey protein, and then adding a really small amount of salt. Blended in the right proportions the makeup is really close to Recoverite and it costs way less. I'm pretty ghetto, so I keep things on the cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. R&J, Great feedback I love it. Do agree with you in regards to Hammer Products...Heed is another one of my favorites as well. The R&J revcovery plan looks like I may be having to experiment a little to see just how that works. Thanks again for the feed back!! Hope you have an excellent weekend.

    ReplyDelete